Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Leia’s dressed for winter

Leia Hoth Outfit
Leia (Hoth Outfit) was from the second line of Empire Strikes Back action figures. I had waited through the first line of figures, hoping the would come out with a Hoth version of Luke, and was disapointed when he wasn’t in the second line. I wasn’t crazy over spending my hard earned allowance on a Leia figure and there was never a shortage of her on the shelf. Sometimes I’d manage to find a stash of figures hidden at the back of a store, and they would all turn out to be the Leia figures no one wanted to buy.

I did like the smart outfit on this Leia. I mean, who doesn’t like a peach vest over a snowsuit, with your hair up in a tight bun. Very stylish.

The price tag had YDC on it, and a price of $2.99. It looks like I bought this at the same place I bought the Imperial Commander. Made in Hong Kong.

No comments: